Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Night Stress, well sort of

I don't know many people who say Sunday night does not cause them anxiety. Obviously, this is due to the dread of work, the interactions with people that you are forced to hang work with, and the many other responsibilities or errands that were not accomplished during the weekend that now hang over our heads.

A stress on Sunday night that I take on is the inevitable, what do I have in my closet to wear to work tomorrow. I've heard so many people say that they really don't care about what they wear to the office and from can be seen around my office, this is totally a true statement. Is this because it is an added stress in our daily lives?

That is not the way I feel though. Waking up, getting dressed and adding that bit of style to my humdrum outfit to see how tastefully creative I can be, is a personal way for me to take on the week. Getting dressed isn't about the clothes as much as it is about a way of showing the world who I am before I even open my mouth. Personal style is attitude, it is armour, it is showcasing your personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment